So you can focus on learning, not the back office
QED provides cost-effective financial, accounting, and grant management outsourcing solutions for educational and municipal entities. We utilize best practices to improve financial administration and optimize financial management for our clients.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial and state reporting (e.g. DOE-25)
2. Financial Management and Accountability
- Budget preparation
- Cash flow management
3. Financial Optimization
- Financial Analysis
- Strategic planning and forecasting
4. Grant Management
- Financial administration – from grant application to budget monitoring to closeout reporting [preparation and timely submission of grant applications and reports, development and adjustment of associated budgets, coordination of budgeted funds, screening and processing requests for expenditures, and ensuring timely application for reimbursement from the state.
- Process monitoring – advise on monitoring processes for interventions and programs funded by grants to ensure compliance with grantor guidelines
- Compliance – with federal and state rules and regulations
5. Audit Readiness and Preparation
- Internal Controls
Fractional CFO/Business Administrator services providing high level CFO expertise at a fraction of the cost. The average NH Business Administrator salary for 2019-20 was $94,000.