Our theory of change states,
IF we have cultures of transformational learning where we
- create competency-based learning pathways and learning opportunities,
- know each learner’s strengths, challenges, interests, and abilities,
- intetionally design for learner agency, coaching and assessing habits of mind and being,
- cultivate communities of collaboration and partnership both inside and outside of school, and
- embed these practices in laboratories of democratic practice,
THEN all students will flourish and achieve to high levels.
Interested in joining with us as a partner in this work? Contact us.